Small Item Returns
Small Item Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
Products included: Workout Wear, Shoes, Accessories, and some Fitness Equipment.
Upon the date of the purchased item receival, you have 10 days to file for a return by email.
The following conditions must be met to facilitate a return for refund:
1) Contact us at email@example.com to begin the return process.
2) Receive a Return Verification email from us.
3) The item is unused.
4) The item is unopened.
5) The item has retained its original packaging.
Original Packaging Requirement
For an item to be returned, the original packaging must be retained. Any item that is returned in the non-original packaging will immediately void the refund to the customer.
Payment of Return Shipping
Depending on the reason for the return, either Phoenix Fitness or the customer is responsible for the return shipment costs.
A) Return Shipping Cost Covered by Phoenix Fitness:
Phoenix Fitness pays for the cost of return shipping if the reason for the return is due to our error. Examples could include:
• Item arrived damaged or defective
• The wrong item was shipped
• The item was shipped to the wrong address
• A duplicate order was shipped
Please note that pre-paid return shipping labels will be provided once the return is verified through a request to return, refund, or exchange an item.
B) Return Shipping Cost Covered by the Customer:
The customer pays for the cost of return shipping if the reason for the return is due to the customer’s error. Examples could include:
• Buyers Remorse: including but not limited to the customer not being satisfied with the item in any way
• No Reason: including but not limited to the customer no longer wanting the item
• Misinterpretation of Product Description: including but not limited to the customer failing to fully read the item details and/or features
• Late Order Cancellation: if the customer cancels the order after the item has been shipped and is in transit
• Mistaken Order: the customer accidentally bought the wrong item or bought duplicates of the item
• Wrong Shipping Address: the customer accidentally provided the wrong shipping address
Please note that pre-paid return shipping labels are not provided when the return shipping is due to customer error. Furthermore, original shipping and handling costs are deducted from the refund.
Damaged/Defective Item Evidence Requirement
In the case that item arrives damaged or defective, the customer must immediately document the condition of the item with video and/or photo evidence to support this claim.
If a customer refuses or fails to immediately send photo or video evidence of a claimed defective or damaged item, then this return is treated as Buyers Remorse and the customer is solely responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Customers must provide proof of defective or damaged item prior to return, no exceptions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit photo or video evidence for your return request. Once this evidence has been received, the item will be approved and verified for return.
Once the returned item has been received, its condition is inspected. If the item is found to be defective or damaged, then a refund will be issued.
If the item return is due to customer error, then the refund is subject to a 15% restocking fee which is deducted from the refund. If the item has shipped but is cancelled in transit, the return shipping and restocking fees are deducted from the refund.
Once the return is processed in our warehouse, the refund (less shipping and restocking fees, where applicable) will be applied to your original method of payment. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
The return and refund process involves several stages. Once the item arrives at our warehouse, the process generally takes 5 to 10 business days.
The order of the process is as follows: return, inspect, re-stock, issue credit to original method of payment.
Refunds made to credit and debit cards can take up to 7 days but will vary by merchant or banking institution. Please contact your credit card or debit card issuer for more information.
Full refunds could take a few days up to potentially a few months. Please be patient during the process of your refund.